Deep AC Cleaning is a popular remedy for relieving allergies
In the Middle East, we are no strangers to allergies and its effects. If not ourselves, everyone has at least one friend/relative/colleague that stockpiles a wad of tissues on their desk every day in the current weather conditions. With summer in full swing, dust allergies are rampant across our city, and we all need to be extra cautious to prevent developing allergic rhinitis. Improving your Indoor Air Quality is useful to help relieve such symptoms.
Allergic rhinitis is a type of inflammation in the nose which occurs when the immune system overreacts to allergens in the air. Signs and symptoms include a runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, red, itchy, and watery eyes, a recurring ear infection and swelling around the eyes. Studies show that 36 per cent of children in the UAE and about one fifth of the population are affected by it. Have you looked into getting duct cleaning services?
WHAT TRIGGERS IT?
While some of the cases recorded here are genetically predisposed, environmental factors are also a significant contributor and can aggravate symptoms further and if not addressed, could develop into asthma if untreated.
Indoor allergens include house dust mites, grass and tree pollens, pet dander and mould in bathrooms and kitchens, or other humid spaces indoors, impacting indoor air quality as well.
Environmental factors include pollution, construction, tobacco smoke, grass and tree pollens. While some of these may not directly cause allergies, they may serve to exacerbate symptoms and existing conditions. In the UAE, these are further worsened by the humidity levels, that provide a breeding ground for dust mites, with the risk of us inhaling sand particles. Deep AC cleaning helps resolve some these issues.
HOW CAN YOU RELIEVE SYMPTOMS?
Stay Indoors as much as possible, especially during sand storms. People who suffer from allergies should strive to reduce the humidity in their homes and improve the indoor air quality that is being circulated. Options for this include:
- Vacuum Frequently: Effective way to get rid of allergens such as pollen, pet dander, dust and microorganisms that are breeding
- Cleaning the Air Ducts and Vents: Professional air duct cleaning services use organic cleaning materials is one of the more long lasting methods of getting rid of clogged dust and mould infestation deep in the AC system. A thorough AC deep cleaning and AC disinfection not only improves indoor air quality to last over a year, but significantly improves the air being disseminated and circulated indoors. Moltocare specializes in deep AC cleaning and AC Disinfection and provides a guarantee for a minimum of eighteen months
- Using air purifiers with high-efficiency filters that will weed out any pollutants and minimize the circulation of harmful particles across an indoor living space and improve Indoor Air Quality
- Using dust mite covers: One cost-effective way of preventing dust mites on pillows and mattresses from becoming airbone and contaminating the indoor air quality. Also, it is more hygienic as regular washing or vacuuming of the protective covers can clear it of sweat and other skin secretions.
- Keeping the indoor temperature and humidity under control: Maintain indoor temperatures under 23/24 degrees Celsius and limit opening the windows when the outdoor environment is humid. Make sure you have conducted your regular AC maintenance and AC Cleaning
- Use a damp cloth to clean surfaces and floors: A feather duster is not as useful as it tends to spread dust particles further. Instead, using a mop or cloth, if possible microfiber, with water or an organic cleaning agent is more effective. AC Disinfection also involves disinfection of living spaces will also help to clean surfaces
- Plan your outings based on Air reports and Allergy maps: Several apps track the air quality and pollution levels in cities. Unfortunately, air quality indices rate Dubai as quite high in terms of airborne contaminants, thus impacting the health of the population as they inhale. It is advisable to monitor AQIs and spend time outdoors accordingly to minimize any health hazards. Invest in Deep AC Cleaning if you the outdoor environment is polluted, and you need to spend more time indoors
Moltocare specializes in Deep AC Cleaning, Duct Cleaning and AC Disinfection that helps improves the indoor air quality. They are highly experienced and thorough professionals and offer a free inspection to come assess the present condition of your AC System.