How to resolve your Allergies with AC Duct Cleaning?
AC duct cleaning services can resolve the Key Allergy Trigger!
After spending an extremely hectic day out in the heat the feeling of coming back home to your Air-Conditioned cool room is euphoric. What if you start sneezing, coughing due to the AC, does it mean you’re allergic to your AC? NO! you are allergic to the air that’s coming through your AC unit.
Your air conditioner might be the reason you’re falling sick as it also circulates air contaminants that are the main root of all your respiratory issues. The AC unit might itself be the house and breeding ground for bacteria. Whenever you start the air conditioner and your start feeling sick the only thing to blame could be the several airborne allergens in your house. Air conditioning units can also spread bacteria and viruses. Biological contamination can cause allergic reactions, including hypersensitivity pneumonitis, allergic rhinitis, and asthma. In large buildings, toxins released by microorganisms that live in the ventilation system can affect people. Symptoms of reactions to air contamination can include:
- shortness of breath
- watery eyes
- digestive issues
- Older people, children, and those with existing respiratory issues are more susceptible to the effects of airborne contaminants.
Your AC Duct shall be regularly maintained just like any other machine for you to breathe fresh air in your house! The outdoor pollution can not be controlled by you but you can control the indoor air quality by getting AC Duct cleaning services.
Healthy and clean Indoor Air Quality is something we all strive to achieve, which can be gained from ac cleaning and air duct cleaning. Some other suggestions:
- Roll up your carpets and rugs and keep them away. Instead, use natural fiber mats
- Invest in Deep AC Cleaning of air conditioning ducts at the start of the summer
- Keep doors and windows shut at all times to avoid dust accumulation
- Ensure the house is thoroughly vacuum cleaned daily, along with all upholstery and curtains. Ac duct cleaning services companies also provide AC disinfection and disinfection of living spaces that help with this
- Use a disinfectant and damp cloth to clean the floors and other surfaces
- Use a soft detergent to regularly wash and clean pillows and bedsheets
- Use mite-proof mattress covers and get them washed frequently
- Try and always take a shower after returning home from outdoors
- Houses with pets should get their coats regularly trimmed and kept short, to prevent inflammatory responses from pet dander. Deep Ac cleaning and air duct cleaning helps with cleaning out the AC system of pet hair that is trapped
- Use dehumidifiers to reduce humidity and mold and to improve indoor air quality
- Avoid using nasal decongestants indiscriminately, it can trigger rebound rhinitis
- Warm saline water, and other home remedies, can be used to wash out nasal and throat passages for minor irritant episodes
- Sterile face masks that help filter out fine dust can be used then stepping outdoors amidst dusty weather
- Indoor plants need to be paid attention to and maintained well to not be carrying severe allergens that are contaminating your indoor air quality
In this region, dust contains fine silica particles, that not only cover nasal passages but also reach the upper parts of the lungs. At home, often indoor air quality is poor, there is the debris of dust mites along with silica and other allergens. Dust mites are fine micro organisms that attach to fibers of furnishings, carpets, and rugs. When inhaled, it triggers a histamine response from our bodies, which includes a runny nose, itchy eyes, and other similar symptoms. Particularly those who are predisposed to allergies and asthma, manifest a definite response. However, people with no prior genetic disposition can also fall ill with exposure.
The main key sources of allergy triggers are unclean air conditioning ducts and not investing in ac duct cleaning services. It is imperative to get air duct cleaning services and AC Disinfection once every two years to reduce allergy triggers. Moltocare specializes in deep ac cleaning and ac duct cleaning services and has conducted services across all housing communities in Dubai, ranging from Emirates Hills and Emirates Living Community to Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Downtown, and independent Jumeirah villas. Moltocare conducts a free inspection, whereby they assess the current condition of the AC system and then advise the service. Act now and book your free inspection to cure you and your families of allergies that are detracting from a happier, healthier life and healthy indoor air quality.
To read more about this, click here https://www.moltocare.ae/ac-and-duct-cleaning/