AC Duct Cleaning Service
Sweltering weather conditions in Dubai and long summers with thirteen hours of sunlight in a day call for your air conditioners to be in the perfect shape because your AC is your ultimate savior in the heat. In the UAE, we spend most of our time indoors and have our Air Conditioner switched 24/7. This makes AC maintenance at regular intervals crucial for the effective and efficient functioning of the Air Conditioners and for preventing health conditions. However, AC maintenance requires professional equipment and expertise, and we at Moltocare, provide the best AC Duct Cleaning Service. We have over 3900 happy customers and still going.
The Parts of Air Conditioning Systems
Air conditioning systems mostly consist of two parts: the Air Conditioning Unit and the Air Duct. Both parts of the AC must remain clean as cold air disseminates through both before being released from the vents into the rooms. Our service at Moltocare is a comprehensive process that ensures deep cleaning of all components including the grills, blower fan, evaporator coils, drainage tray and pipes, filters, the air duct system, and vents.
Why must you get your AC Cleaning and Duct Cleaning Service done at regular intervals?
- When it comes to poor health conditions caused by bad air quality, the worst affected are infants, children, and elderly people.
- Contaminated or stale air can hamper your immune, respiratory and cardiovascular systems. Breathing fresh air helps you boost your immune system and fight viruses which leads to a healthier lifestyle.
- According to the WHO the combined effects of ambient and household air pollution cause about seven million premature deaths every year, primarily because of increased mortality from stroke, heart diseases, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, lung cancers, and acute respiratory infections.
- Unserviced air conditioners can be a breeding ground for various bacteria and fungi. Airborne dust and fungi can cause allergic reactions associated with – Chronic Rhinitis, Pharyngitis, and Throat irritation.
- It can also exacerbate eye conditions such as conjunctivitis and blepharitis, along with other problems like itchy eyes in the case of contact lens wearers.
A good AC Duct Cleaning service can provide air filtration, and give you cleaner air indoors. Special filters can also remove bacteria, mold, allergens, and air pollution from the air, maintaining a healthy home or office space, especially the ones suffering from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory and health conditions. Even though you cannot control the air outdoors, you can keep the indoor air clean, fresh and unpolluted and Moltocare is committed to offering you the same.
Does AC increase the risk of transmitting COVID directly?
With regards to the COVID crisis, The Global Heat Health Information Network claims that Air conditioning and ventilation systems that are well-maintained and operated should not increase the risk of virus transmission.
If you want to be extra careful during the pandemic, Moltocare provides Office and Home Disinfection service. For further information, read about our Bio Disinfection Service.
How AC Duct Cleaning prevent allergies?
Many airborne allergens are a primary cause of allergy symptoms like stuffy noses, sore throats, and in some cases, even difficulty in breathing.
Air conditioners in themselves can be a breeding ground for mold, fungi, and bacteria to multiply if your AC is not maintained correctly. The air in the AC is pulled over the coils, and condensation is produced, and this can be only handled by professionals.
- Proper maintenance can increase the life of your AC and its performance.
- Regular Duct Cleaning brings about a lot of monetary and health benefits for you and your family.
- Cleaning your air conditioner allows it to perform better by reducing the stress and pressure, that dust and debris build-up usually put on your unit.
The Environment Protection Agency (EPA) recommends considering having your air ducts cleaned because it seems logical that air conditioning ducts will get dirty over time. While there is a debate about the value of periodic duct cleaning continues, no evidence suggests that such cleaning could be harmful, provided it is done properly. That is where Moltocare comes as an essential service to do your AC and Duct cleaning properly. If the service is not delivered with proper duct cleaning procedures, duct cleaning can cause indoor air problems. Thus, your AC cleaning must be handled by professionals like us.
How do you know if AC Cleaning and Duct Cleaning is required?
Most of the time, your AC system will tell you that it needs attention. The
following are some indications you can pay attention to for determining
whether you need to get your AC system inspected for deep AC cleaning
and duct cleaning:
- The air released from the vents is not as cold as it used to be.
- If you have kept the temperature on 16 degrees and your AC is still not releasing cooler air, you need to get your AC serviced immediately.
- The AC has an unpleasant odor or unusual sounds.
- If the AC has a foul odor or a burning smell or is making unusual noise when you operate it.
- Mold growing on the furniture or the wall or around the AC.
- If you or your family members are frequently getting cold or uncharacteristic skin conditions.
- Monthly electricity bills are suddenly higher than average.